The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Lakers were built at the deadline 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jake Fischer on Twitter: As of Friday, the Lakers offered Kendrick Nunn  and two second-round picks to Washington for Rui Hachimura, sources said.  Wizards were holding out for first-round value for their

Source? Stone Cold Steve Austin.
definitely hit em with " and thats the bottom line" too

A statement from coach Bud:

A very classy thing to do. Also, I'm just realizing that it must be a blessing to have Jrue, Giannis, Lopez, and Khris as your stars. I can't think of a better trio character-wise.

No ego, no off-court drama, and unselfish players. This is an A+ organization with A+ players.

The second closest would be the early-day Warriors. Before KD, before Dray had a podcast, and definitely before Poole.

Last edited:

Carusoooooooooooo

Great for Caruso.

I'm also surprised White got it over Smart and also no Mikal.

Smart and Mikal were the two finalists last year and they didn't even make the defensive team this year.

Lakers were built at the deadline 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This still boggles my mind. Rob remade the entire roster around AD and LBJ 3 times since the chip. He's been working the margin and had a total face lift at the deadline.

How do you even build chemistry? I'm actually really impressed and I can't believe I am saying this, but this Lakers team is likable.

I wanna see how far Coach Bud can take this exact roster in NY.

Fire Thibs cuz he’s clearly holding this elite club back from winning it all.

pure facts and this isn't getting discussed enough.

steph is nice, had a great game, but he ain't built like that. i too was puzzled by the lack of steph PNRs in the 2H but he really may not be HEEM. and it's funny watching him cop pleas "oh but he was tired, no one was helping him out" when guys like harden, bron, luka caught flak for it. make it make sense. easy to win when you got KD and always playing against injured teams huh. :smh:

I think it's hard to compare a 6'2"/185 spamming driving to the rim vs the 6'5"/220, 6'9"/250 and 6'7"/230 guys. **** is taxing for a small guy like him when he's meeting Bron, AD, Vando at the rim. I'm thinking exactly of that drive Bron had at the end of the guy where he bodied stuff. Steph isn't doing after the PNRs + 14 30 footers. Their games are just different. And that's okay. It is what it is.

A statement from coach Bud:

A very classy thing to do. Also, I'm just realizing that it must be a blessing to have Jrue, Giannis, Lopez, and Khris as your stars. I can't think of a better trio character-wise.

No ego, no off-court drama, and unselfish players. This is an A+ organization with A+ players.

The second closest would be the early-day Warriors. Before KD, before Dray had a podcast, and definitely before Poole.

Duncan era Spurs minus Tony Parker of course

I think it's hard to compare a 6'2"/185 spamming driving to the rim vs the 6'5"/220, 6'9"/250 and 6'7"/230 guys. **** is taxing for a small guy like him when he's meeting Bron, AD, Vando at the rim. I'm thinking exactly of that drive Bron had at the end of the guy where he bodied stuff. Steph isn't doing after the PNRs + 14 30 footers. Their games are just different. And that's okay. It is what it is.
Harden and Luka are not exactly beacons of athletic prime. Everyone calls them fat slobs. Now 6’5 220 is huge? Harden undersized at his position prior to the switch and Steph is actually pretty big.

And sure, I don’t mind if that’s what it is. Problem is the heliocentric guys still catching flak. It’s not easy to do what they do and they get ridiculed the most. That’s all I’m pointing out. People don’t realize how hard it was to do what they did for years while Steph can’t do it for a game? A series?

As much as people are talking about Lonnie, Reaves hit some big shots in the 3rd quarter when the Warriors were stretching their lead.

Lakers winning the non-AD minutes at the end of the 3rd were big too.

Just not enough shot creators on the Warriors end. Poole is like the only other dude on the team who can reliably dribble and you don’t want him making decisions in a high stakes game like this. Regardless of the ending of this one, I was early on Jordan Poole not being good :lol:. I (might’ve slightly) jumped the gun on Klay’s decline, but the **** I pointed out is glaring — he can’t guard at the level he used to AND unless he’s catching and shooting, you can live with his shots. His explosion in Game 2 was mostly him waltzing into open *** looks.

Bron is basically unstoppable as the roll guy. Lakers on the other hand have like 4 guys who you can just running the PnR, which was huge for them in the 2nd half.

1000% true but let people talk their ****.
If the warriors come back they deserve all the credit.

I’m pretty sure ad and Lebron haven’t lost consecutive playoff games though. Good luck.
Ain’t no way in hell the warriors come back

2x block leader
2x 1st Team All-Defense
1x All-Star
1x DPOY

23 years old. keep building Trip :pimp:

Good to see Dillon get love on the 2nd team. He had an argument last year as well, but finally made one deservingly. Surprised not to see McDaniels on the list, though.

2x block leader
2x 1st Team All-Defense
1x All-Star
1x DPOY

23 years old. keep building Trip :pimp:

Good to see Dillon get love on the 2nd team. He had an argument last year as well, but finally made one deservingly. Surprised not to see McDaniels on the list, though.

Dillion should be brought back under some circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom