The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

2015 wins don’t count cause Love and Kyrie weren’t available for them.

Best I can do is count the 1st 3 from 2016. So on an even playing field Curry has 3 wins against Bron.That stat also proves what we’ve been saying for years that if there was no KD joining GS there would’ve never been a “GS dynasty”.

Just a flukey 2015 ring. I have a whole dissertation on the subject coming soon though. Trust.

One day, there will be dialogue about Jayson Ain'tHim.

One day.
Finally able to watch the celtics consistently aside from the finals .

I get why he’s better than Brown but he really doesn’t have a pet move to get something easy.

His playmaking, handles are all average at best for a number 1 guy.

Great shooter and defender but he needs to get stronger

Can't believe the 76ers won yesterday.

I was traveling through BOS on my way to JFK and everyone thought that was it BOS would win yesterday and the series would most likely be over. Still not counting BOS out I believe they can still win this series they have the ability to do so and 76ers are inconsistent with they're playing and coaching ability.

I also think the Warriors have the talent and ability to come back from a 3-1 deficit but I don't think it's going to happen unless AD gets injured and can't play.

Happy to see Nuggets win I hope they beat the Suns I can't stand KD soft *** straight up B made dude... yes I don't care I'm hating. I don't like Booker either or CP3 too and now you can add the owner to the list.

Last but not least my Knicks... it was a good run by them but it's over they're not winning 3 games in a row against Miami.

Still funny :lol:

20230510_081145.jpg

The choices KD has made throughout his career will be studied by NBA historians:

Leaving OKC for Golden State
Leaving Golden State to join Kyrie and the Nets
Demanding a trade to a depleted Suns team

You can make an argument that the Suns may never have a real title window and this season is their best shot.
They gotta trade Ayton and CP to build up their depth this summer. Find a ring chaser or two in free agency.

The Nets traded a first round pick for Royce O'Neal instead of re-signing Bruce Brown is...

:smh: :lol:Royce did help the Nets win at least two or three games with last second shots but yeah bad trade. And Royce has a partial guarantee this coming year, so he might be let go too

:smh: :lol:Royce did help the Nets win at least two or three games with last second shots but yeah bad trade. And Royce has a partial guarantee this coming year, so he might be let go too
He really was good for them the first month-ish of the season. But poor ROI in the long-run.

word-oh.gif

When it finally clicks that Jordan Poole and Ayton are the same person and that's why RustyShackleford RustyShackleford hates Poole so much because he has no choice but to root for Ayton. So this Poole hate is for Poole AND Ayton.

Overpaid young player who thinks he's better than what he is surrounded by better, and more accomplished vets who is soft and doesn't play defense and pouts when he doesn't get his way.

Back
Top Bottom