The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

God bless Ant, man- he’s a good man, an optimistic man. The world would be a better place if it had people with half the hope Ant has

Unless they have some kind of plan to kidnap victor and take them back with them, again god bless Ant

Is this a precursor to KAT being out of the picture? AE is slowly taking over the team as the main alpha dog. KAT may be trade bait

Send KAT to the Warriors for Draymond, Poole, and a couple picks

Steph
Klay
Wiggins
KAT
Looney

I can't believe y'all really think this attire Is acceptable. :smh:

Bill Simmons talks about "new owner syndrome" a lot and it seems like Matt Ishba is following that mold. Basically new owners feel the need to make a big splash immediately after buying the team. Matt is a hyper aggressive businessman known for making bold, decisive moves and he's taking that same approach with his basketball team (trading for Durant on his first day of ownership and now firing his coach very quickly).

To be honest the Warriors coaches and front office handled the Dray Poole thing totally wrong. Dray has always been treated with kid gloves and in some ways is treated like he’s above the team. Hating on Poole is the cool thing to do now and I’m for it but if any of us got punched by a coworker and management basically enticed us with life changing money to move on I would do it. They never addressed it in a real way. How many times has Dray cost the Dubz? Not saying they should move on but this is where the leadership vacuum Steph created hurts them.
They treated Dray like he was their franchise player. It never made sense. Dude be acting a damn fool and Kerr just be standing there with that Karen look on his face. Steph and Klay be nowhere to found. When Rodman would act a fool Mike and Scottie would at least grab him. Seem like it got worse after he put hands on Poole. Dude ain't wanna be next I guess.

Everybody but Doc getting fired
disappointed-hands.gif

They treated Dray like he was their franchise player. It never made sense. Dude be acting a damn fool and Kerr just be standing there with that Karen look on his face. Steph and Klay be nowhere to found. When Rodman would act a fool Mike and Scottie would at least grab him. Seem like it got worse after he put hands on Poole. Dude ain't wanna be next I guess.
they are just giving him too much credit for what he can actually do.

Don't know what the Suns can give the Clippers to give up Lue. They can't trade a first rounder until draft day of 2024 because of the Durant trade.

To be honest I don’t think Monty is the type of coach that is best served for a team with win now aspirations and huge egos. He is a leader of men and is the type of coach up and coming teams could roll with and eventually become contenders. By all accounts Monty is a good coach but a GREAT person that has endured more tragedy in his life than most people and has come through with grace and a story to impact others and change lives. With guys like CP3 and booker he got to the finals and if not for running into a hot Bucks team that he would be a champion. After that series I said some very harsh things about Book and Monty because I wanted Monty to win and felt like they should’ve won. I knew when the guy that won that series lost his job that Monty would be out. I truly believe that if Sarver were still the owner he would still be the coach but anytime new management comes in they want their guys and want to out their imprint on things. CP3 isn’t it anymore and Ayton never was. If the Suns could some how package both guys and get some young and energetic depth they could be a finals team led by Book and Durant. Monty is very similar to Mike Malone. Mike has grown with the Nuggets when they were up and coming so now that they have found success he isn’t going anywhere.

Here you go. That’s what you took away from that take. And yes Atl sports is depressing, either way we smoked the Knicks when we saw y’all last time in the post-season. Coming at us is literally the pot calling the kettle. Do better.
Boy you got it twisted if you think the two teams compare.

I wasn’t the one concerned w/ a team in a whole ‘nother state. That’s a specialty you & 703 hwy 703 hwy have that I just can’t comprehend let alone master.

Nor do I want to ofc. Hold onto that magical szn as it might be some of the brightest days for a while.

Monty Williams was not on my bingo card waking up hungover. It’s like life just (Rick James) Dave Chappelle AKA just ***** slapped me in the face.

Back
Top Bottom