The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Speaking of these new age rappers.

Offseason workouts started early at my old high school. Ive been their shooting coach the last 2 years. Yesterday these kids were blasting this new rapper I never heard of NLE Chopper?

Not gonna lie, out of the garbage they usually play at the gym, this was low key :pimp:
You washed bc NLE Chopper def isn’t new :lol:

Again, in the minority, but this isn’t on Monty either. Dude knew he was always going to 86 Monty from the jump. Hate to see it. It isn’t like PHX had depth, or CP3 wasn’t fragile, or Anton was engaged, no, it’s Monty let them tell it

That’s where “it’s a parade around my cityyyyy” and the griddy come from lol. Du Lowkey got some type of fantasy like cosplaying as YB or something

This era of rap “superstars” is mid AF :smh:

Gotta start appreciating The Golden era more and that was around 05-12 Tip,Jeezy,Ross,Wayne,Gucci and sprinkle in Rocko,Gotti,and Dolph to a lesser extent.Also Future & Kendrick are the last great superstars and they get caught between eras

We losin all the recipes 😞

Tenn is and Memphis is a dangerous place but Ja has enough money to keep a shooter around him and not need to carry his own strap.

It’s always the ones that come from good homes that do the dumbest stuff.

smh Ja is an American citizen with inalienable rights like the right to bear arms.

aepps20 aepps20 the libs tryna persecute Ja for being a real American. :smh:

Nba not even tryna hide it with those reffs for today game

/s

But forreal team gotta show out today mane PLEASE

37622F93-8D30-4A96-8B6A-B3EEEDBE6681.jpeg

2 day rehab in Flawda really worked for Ja. :lol:

Silver, fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice…put the hammer down Silver. Stern woudda suspended dude for 6 years

This era of rap “superstars” is mid AF :smh:

Gotta start appreciating The Golden era more and that was around 05-12 Tip,Jeezy,Ross,Wayne,Gucci and sprinkle in Rocko,Gotti,and Dolph to a lesser extent.Also Future & Kendrick are the last great superstars and they get caught between eras

We losin all the recipes 😞
The golden era of rap was 05-12??????

According to google, South Carolina and Tennessee are open cary states.

tbh Ja really should just do an interview with Killer Miker or Jason Whitlock
and say

"I live in an open carry state, with a vibrant gun culture and a long history of lawful black gun ownership"
"I open carry handguns as is my constitutional right, cry more libs ect ect"

gotta think he'd be even more popular in Tennessee, hed get the whole state behind him.

Back
Top Bottom