The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

20230513_195941.jpg

I'm ****ing fried
sabu (1).png

Lebby vs. Tatum for me.

Who's March suppose to be Lil B?

And who's May? :lol:

smh Ja

Bane out here recruiting Bridges and he still not moving different.

Don’t think this is something he gets in trouble for, but he better tread lightly.

Seeing Finesse2Tymes son out here acting up, I’m losing hope in my city :frown:

Had 2 harden games, had 1 Maxey game

MVP my guy its your time to turn it the **** up

None of your ******** where you catching it at the 3 and surveying the court for 8 seconds - Get in the paint

You lames never jumped off the porch so you just don't get it. You don't choose the streets, they choose you and when it's in you, it's very hard to get it out of you. It's easy to judge from afar but Ja is just being who he genuinely is. This kind of realness is refreshing. Not everybody is motivated by money and material things. Why be an NBA legend when you can be a street legend? He may lose millions but at least he got the respect of the streets... Props to Ja for keeping it real

Doc gonna be SWEATING this game. He loses his *** is fired or the people of Philly want his head on a platter :lol:

Harden may pull off the finesse of the century and come up big in a game 7 because he’s thinking about another contract.

You lames never jumped off the porch so you just don't get it. You don't choose the streets, they choose you and when it's in you, it's very hard to get it out of you. It's easy to judge from afar but Ja is just being who he genuinely is. This kind of realness is refreshing. Not everybody is motivated by money and material things. Why be an NBA legend when you can be a street legend? He may lose millions but at least he got the respect of the streets... Props to Ja for keeping it real

Wut?

By all accounts Ja grew up in a two parent middle class home.

The closest this ***** came to the streets is watching The Wire. :smh:

Makes it to the NBA, shows out to get a 9 figure extension, his own signature shoe from the biggest brand in the basketball if not the world AND THEN decides to act a complete fool.

**** is brazy.

Doc gonna be SWEATING this game. He loses his *** is fired or the people of Philly want his head on a platter :lol:

Harden may pull off the finesse of the century and come up big in a game 7 because he’s thinking about another contract.

And it definitely doesn’t help that there are a nice amount of newly available coaches to pick from. Glenn gon be going thru it tonight.

Wut?

By all accounts Ja grew up in a two parent middle class home.

The closest this ***** came to the streets is watching The Wire. :smh:

Makes it to the NBA, shows out to get a 9 figure extension, his own signature shoe from the biggest brand in the basketball if not the world AND THEN decides to act a complete fool.

**** is brazy.
I bet you won't run up

98b4IFg (2).png

Back
Top Bottom