The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Also... If we're gonna cherry pick quotes from that Dubs article...

1684175182945.png

Everyone is too quick to give up on Jordan Poole

My bad, I meant Jalen :rofl: Quickly ain't ready to be a winning starting pt guard but someone can give him a bag and minutes to see what happens.
:lol: I knew

He ain’t gotta be Jalen.

A team like Houston would benefit greatly having him right now.

I’m not even thinking of contenders right now BUT that too ain’t out the realm of possibilities given the right circumstance.

GS should've saw the writing on the wall. How you blow a #2 pick on a player and expect him to be ok with being a screen setter and a roller? Thats why Wiseman gone.

Poole was cool until he got his paper, he's cooked now. He expects #2 option touches and playing time he ain cool with playing second fiddle to anyone but Steph.

Kuminga is checked out too.

You're not going to get really good young talent to sacrifice for Wardell and Co's legacy to get more rings. They don't care about that. they want a max deal. GS going to have to move all them young guys for either washed players who are trying to ring chase or young guys who know they're career role players and are cool with it. (GP2, Donte, Loon)

Hindsight is 20/20 but looking back, GS should have traded down to get Okongwu. He would have been great for this team.

Poole is such a disappointment. Once he got the bag, his true character came out.

The jury is still out on Kuminga. He should earn more trust from the coaching staff this year. I'm not too sure what to make of Moody, but he's shown flashes.

Also... If we're gonna cherry pick quotes from that Dubs article...

1684175182945.png

Everyone is too quick to give up on Jordan Poole
All playoffs long the whole team was paying lip service after all his terrible games. To me it seems pretty obvious they don't really like him like that. He's absolutely the 1st one on the chopping block if they can find a trade. You're doing the same thing you did with Rudy. To a tee

Masai has never overseen a rebuild. When he got hired by the Nuggets, they got so much in return for Melo they were able to keep being competitive. When he got hired by the Raptors, he kept the status quo from Colangelo's Raptors and added to it.

We'll see.

Lol so Harden is a prize pig again? Wtf man? At this point why would any team want him?

If the Rockets want to be competitive again, I can see them wanting Harden. He's good in the regular season and can raise any team's floor. He can be a good mentor for that team.

As long as your expectations are realistic.

The Suns tho...I don't know why they'd go after Harden.

When your teammates are constantly having to say they still have confidence in you in every postgame interview in the playoffs and then you end the season with 0 points and 5 fouls..it might be time to give up on him :lol:

When your teammates are constantly having to say they still have confidence in you in every postgame interview in the playoffs and then you end the season with 0 points and 5 fouls..it might be time to give up on him :lol:
One bad campaign isn't enough to give up on a guy you just paid. That is not wise IMO.

If Jordan Poole comes back next summer with all the same issues with no improvement sure. But for as bad as he was this playoffs he had an even better one last year.

Back
Top Bottom