The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Nuggets have to be the favorites to win the title right now. They’re the only team out of the 4 that haven’t looked like they’ve been in any real danger

Nuggets have to be the favorites to win the title right now. They’re the only team out of the 4 that haven’t looked like they’ve been in any real danger
They played the Wolves and an overhyped Phoenix team. Book and KD got whatever they wanted, team just wasn't legit

In my opinion this game was the peak of Carmelo Anthony's career. He went on to have some success in New York and score a lot of points but this was a single most impressive performance he ever gave.

Super physical game where he not only spent a lot of time guarding prime Kobe on defense but also dominated on offense. After this game I remember thinking Melo was going to win multiple MVPs and be a consistent top 5 player.

In my opinion this game was the peak of Carmelo Anthony's career. He went on to have some success in New York and score a lot of points but this was a single most impressive performance he ever gave.

Super physical game where he not only spent a lot of time guarding prime Kobe on defense but also dominated on offense. After this game I remember thinking Melo was going to win multiple MVPs and be a consistent top 5 player.

Shout outs to Anthony Carter and Kenyon Martin's inbounding skills.

I think the Lakers main advantage will be with their closing / 4th quarter lineup.

Dlo/Dennis/AR + the 2 superstars. That’s a lineup where I guard Jokic 1 v 1 with either Lebron or AD & I attack him every time on defense. Whoever he’s defending is setting high screens all day. Tire him out.

When have the Lakers looked like they've been in any real danger through two series so far?

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom