The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Doc neeeds to go into broadcasting. TNT needs some more analysts

I love how AD is the unstoppable force now. It seems you all forget he is injury prone and inconsistent.

lol.

It’s not about worrying about Love :lol:

It’s about playing the best defensive lineup that sets a tone.

What tone? It's a 7 game series.

Spo will run circles around Mazulla if he goes big. Celtics have a much better offense, thats what will win you this series.

Wait for the box and 1 zone, wait for their guards/wings to get every long rebound because your bigs are camped in the paint, wait till your bigs dont get back on defense because all their wings and guards are way faster.

But you'll see.

Is anyone else old enough to remember Doc as a commentator? I am and that wasn't great. I hope he takes his money and calls it a career and spends time with his grandkids

Is anyone else old enough to remember Doc as a commentator? I am and that wasn't great. I hope he takes his money and calls it a career and spends time with his grandkids
That was a weird period of the NBA with Al Michaels calling games. Thank god they ditched that combo and Mike Breen came along.

You didnt miss much.

1684259240929.png

1684259431687.png

1684259459982.png

Shut up

This would be the one year we don't have an off-season thread. Now we gotta listen to the fans of these LOSER WARRIOR fans in here.

Back
Top Bottom