The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Love this!! Today was win-win for me, wouldn’t of been mad if Lakers won, they only doing that 18-20 more times this season!

As for Bron, he need 2-3 games off, no lift in his jumpshot at all. He at the point where he can get numbers but it’s 0 impact on the actual game. Problem is it’s AD jobs to carry the load, and then Bron’s Game could make an impact but AD not bout that life.

As for Russ, the bench move has helped a bit but in the end, gotta move him. Lot of the blame is a bit unfair as it goes on all parties, but this isn’t working and you can tell them 3 hate playing with each other and look lifeless.

If you don’t move him, ride it out, let bron break the record, then shut him down, next year with some cap space load up with just some decent contributors, not even an all star.

This got legs to it or nah?

FB_IMG_1667784577362.jpg

-foe

Kind of weird the Nets haven't officially hired Udoka? Woj made it seem like it was on the one yard line in the middle of the week and now the weekend is over. Wonder if they got cold feet?

Kind of weird the Nets haven't officially hired Udoka? Woj made it seem like it was on the one yard line in the middle of the week and now the weekend is over. Wonder if they got cold feet?

Feels like they're waiting for the Kyrie situation to lose some steam or trying to give off the impression they're actually doing due dilligence on Udoka.

Or both :lol:

Kyrie was in the wrong in hi owbhe han
I think between some of the backlash and concerns, plus the Kyrie thing breaking wide open, they probably wanted to let things die down a bit

I didn't think Mitchell would make a jump like this.. he's playing phenomenal basketball if he keeps it up

Back
Top Bottom