The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

IMG_3670.jpeg

Shaq’s IG post saying the other team may get 1 or 2. Mike’s team got better shooting, Shaq -and Duncan might really be the xfactor here.

Honestly in a 4 game I might have to give it to Mike’s squad though. Shooting + quicker.

IMG_3670.jpeg

Shaq’s IG post saying the other team may get 1 or 2. Mike’s team got better shooting, Shaq -and Duncan might really be the xfactor here.

Honestly in a 4 game I might have to give it to Mike’s squad though. Shooting + quicker.

How were these teams picked? :lol:

Not 20 years but I have already fired off about 8 resumes to various recruiters from opportunities sent to me. Similar to Dame but not really and a much lower scale, its a great job to have while I look for another but also pays a lot so its hard to find something sometimes. So I just go to the car multiple times a day and take naps and listen to podcasts and disappear a lot otherwise I’d fall asleep at my desk. #whitecollarbull**** #whatisexpectedmaxsalaryrate #resumeattached
weren't you about to get fired for doing this? Or was it for falling asleep on a zoom call? :rofl:

either way, glad you still working :pimp:

pistons going to mess around and throw a bag at dray.
i was hearing warriors in the 75M range, but if pistons throw 100M...

Where’s that cli of Yucmouth on The Shop talking about finding a way to get up for mediocre teams. Imagine him having a whole season of that because he chose the bag

Back
Top Bottom