The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

AEA46B1B-81C6-49F2-915A-B30620A8B3EF.jpeg

Healthy Caveman Cade, maybe Ivey skips the 2nd yr yips, Beef Stew and Bogey back too🤞?

Tuning in next szn.

just need 50-60 games from Myrie. Luka already ahead of his 2023 fitness goals. Hardy is ready. Green got better. Just need that 5 spot cleaned up. Get another pure hooper in the starting 5 and the Mavs can be alright.

Definitely would get away from bullock or any other treadmill guy. Play Luka at the 4 some if that means getting a pure hooper in there.

Last edited:
What non-superstars is getting those $25MM+ per year bags this summer? I got Dray (obviously), Jerami Grant, FVV, Kuzma, Middleton.

I think in the tier below (like $18-25MM) is where Austin Reaves, DLo, Brook Lopez, Brooks 3:16 (maybe a stretch but he said he wants more than the MLE), Vucci Mane, Poeltl. For some reason I am thinking Bruce Brown is $14-18MM.

Roberson signed a 3 yr 30m contract then bumped knees in a game and was out literally 3 years, made his return near the end of the bubble season. Ear elephant, but I saw him and Rachel Demarta or whatever her name is at WalMart after a game once. Anyways, he randomly pops up in nba player summer pickup sessions and was trying to work his way back into the league but it was clear he was washed, and then last year the Thunder offered him a front office position but since he really wanted to play still he played i think 1 or 2 g league games then accepted the position with the Thunder FO. Also, his sister (older, played volleyball at UtSA) is big fine and smelled good, her and Bertille and Keri Hilson all at the same table

Kyrie blew up the Nets because he didn't get full guarantees. I'm curious how many years he'll get guaranteed, and if there are any incentives laid out (games played primarily).
3+1 for $160m, I'd guess. Line it up with Luka's deal and leave room for the MLE.

Go get Grant or Bruce (probably not) and take the Ayton gamble and I'm in.

Valanciunas is interesting, too.

3+1 for $160m, I'd guess. Line it up with Luka's deal and leave room for the MLE.

Go get Grant or Bruce (probably not) and take the Ayton gamble and I'm in.

Valanciunas is interesting, too.

How can they get Grant though?

just need 50-60 games from Myrie. Luka already ahead of his 2023 fitness goals. Hardy is ready. Green got better. Just need that 5 spot cleaned up. Get another pure hooper in the Stratton 5 and the Mavs can be alright.

Definitely would get away from bullock or any other treadmill guy. Play Luka at the 4 some if that means getting a pure hooper in there.
Just gotta hope Kyrie is focused…His main obstacle is himself, finding distractions and self sabatoge to start the year been the play for him these past couple seasons…Hopefully it’s nothing new that pops up in the fall and he just hooping

Back
Top Bottom