The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

CP3 to the Warriors is like Karl Malone to the Lakers in 04. He might be the double agent to blow up the dynasty.

I'm half kidding about him blowing up the dynasty, but it's definitely same scenario of the game don't match the name and I'm positive this will be his final year. CP should've gone to Memphis to try to mentor Ja and be a respected Vet on that team.

CP3 to the Warriors is like Karl Malone to the Lakers in 04. He might be the double agent to blow up the dynasty.

I'm half kidding about him blowing up the dynasty, but it's definitely same scenario of the game don't match the name and I'm positive this will be his final year. CP should've gone to Memphis to try to mentor Ja and be a respected Vet on that team.

The dynasty DOA anyway. Show saw sure to that.

356650687_643675727794824_2263487376257075515_n.jpg

Last edited:

Karl Malone was good for the lakers. Should have said Gary Payton.

Back
Top Bottom