The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

prolly but lakers can match anyways

Won't Lakers match regardless?

Nah, y’all are right. They won’t give him anything long term like LA anyway so it wouldn’t work.

If FVV doesn’t pan out they can give Brook like $22.5, Dillion like $20MM (both crazy overpays) and STILL have $18MM go work with :lol: Maybe DLo is their guy in that scenario?

Edit:
rockets gonna mess around and offer players a 1yr/30 deal just so they can hit the floor

See the above scenario. Might give Brook and DB 3:16 less then make a run at DLo. Maybe give Russ a bag :lol:

This is wild

Will be interested to see how this all concludes in Toronto. Freddy & Poetl get raises so you’re in the luxury tax for a play-in team.

And if anyone calls you about any of the players that make up this play-in team, you want several first rounders and young prospects.

Will get to see how much of that 44% is real with higher volume. Like you saw with Okogie & Wainright, when theyre in the corner their man is sitting in the restricted area, forcing the pass there.

Nah, y’all are right. They won’t give him anything long term like LA anyway so it wouldn’t work.

If FVV doesn’t pan out they can give Brook like $22.5, Dillion like $20MM (both crazy overpays) and STILL have $18MM go work with :lol: Maybe DLo is their guy in that scenario?
I was thinking too idk if Ime considers Reaves a "vet" so there's that :lol:

At least with the Rockets overpays they'll be short.

And didn't even think of D'Lo. His name has barely got mentioned so far

GettyImages-1213546118.jpg

1688170323819.jpeg

i was wrong, maybe dunleavy aint such a clown after all. they’re saving some money on the front end of Dray’s contract so they can decrease the tax bill. the back end of his contract is gonna cost more but the salary cap by then will have increased and it won’t count against the cap as hard

Green and Kuck Sports finessed Warriors for a stat line of 8/7/6. Fantastic.

I see the joke but he was a key reason they won the championship in 2022 with those numbers but okay. If you want to act like his impact is limited to the box score then that is fine.

I was thinking too idk if Ime considers Reaves a "vet" so there's that :lol:

At least with the Rockets overpays they'll be short.

And didn't even think of D'Lo. His name has barely got mentioned so far

DLo in the crib right now
1688170834315.gif

Lakers are waiting for everyone else to spend money so he has no choice but to come back for whatever they offer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom