The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I’m saying bro!! That deal screams rebuild - even if Dame originally said he was cool with Grant and Dray.

It’s why I don’t mind Kuz and Poole having 4 year deals in Washington. Outside of Coulibaly, they have no one who will need to be paid soon and they need to finish with high lottery odds so those deals don’t hurt them.

Portland must genuinely believe that they can be competitive in the next 5 years years with Simon/Sharpe/Scoot/Grant/Nurk and whatever they get back from a Dame trade and eventually moving off Simons/Sharpe.

Thots @los2187 @pdino noskey noskey
Idc anymore. I gave up. We ain't winning with Dame, without Dame, with prime MJ. Grant resigning is nice because we can have more than 1 decent player on the roster next year. But otherwise I can't find it in myself to care anymore.

Fz6loPAWAAAhICL

I don’t understand for what

Why did we pay that much for FVV and we just killed it in the draft. So Unnecessary

The salary spending floor, not having to pay their young bols for at least two seasons and they don’t outright own many of their upcoming FRPs so there isn’t a reason to tank (top 4 protections in 24/26 or it goes to OKC and 2025 is a complicated set of swaps that they don’t control)

Back
Top Bottom