The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t. Unless I am missing something, there is no reason for urgency on Philly’s part. They have to tread super lightly because given their roster and asset situation, it will be their last chance to make moves to surround Embiid with a complete roster.

Morey’s future is probably on the line here too :lol:
Yeah, the deals swirling around taking morris and a combo of their role players just doesn't make sense to me.

That deal will prolly still be there at the deadline anyways.

You say that, but it's was the 11th best offense in the league last year.

I think you're going to find out that Nick Nurse was propping up bad offensive talent.

And losing our best shooter is going to be make things so much worse.
Fred shot like *** last year, Dennis' % wasn't that far off. Gradey and whatever they can get out of Otto should help with that as well.

shaq-laughing.gif

We declared war since Rich doesn’t want to do business with us. 😤

But who said they couldn’t negotiate? You guys putting words in my mouth.

I just said their roster was weak. I expected a roster full of top 15 players. Trae is Klutch’s biggest star.
Should judge an agency for what they do for their non superstars and Klutch is on fire today

Fred shot like *** last year, Dennis' % wasn't that far off. Gradey and whatever they can get out of Otto should help with that as well.

It doesn't matter, teams treat Fred like a shooter he has gravity. He's a threat on ball and off.

teams leave Dennis wide open and help off him.

not all percentages are created equal.

Also Gradey is a rookie and will be bad, basically all rookies are negative players.

i’m not mad at the mavs contract with Kyrie.. they have him under team control for three years. at worst, if it’s not working with Luka after this year they can find suitors who would want him for two years.

Back
Top Bottom