The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I really want the Spurs to give Reaves a 4/100M offer sheet

I think it would be a god fit for him, on and off the court

I’m talking moreso on apron penalties, then the minimum. I like the MLB approach. The not salary cap ceiling.

2 or 3 teams on average went on above the 2nd apron the last decade.

The behavior of those 2 or 3 teams being forced to change isn't stopping the money.

And for every team that was blowing through the 2nd apron there were the same number of teams hoarding cap space into the season and being cheap bastards.

The pool of money to players is the same no matter what now, you just have to go to Indiana or OKC to get it and they are forced to spend it.

My brother they are legally forced to spend the money lol.

And they have so much of it coming in they don't care.
Excellent post as always. Salary floor, increased minimum salaries for players and no owner friendly cuts to basketball related revenue. Fish and CP3 would be hauled as CBA legends if they got this deal when they were negotiating. This new CBA was about the owners against themselves. If it were about owners vs players the players share of the basketball related revenue would’ve been cut again.

Did the Mavs really need a 6'3 shooter that is a liability in the playoffs?

Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.
Playoff time he won’t be able to share the floor with Kyrie, so they used space on a guy who will hardly be contributing when it matters.

Them & Denver look unprepared :lol: Like they didn’t know who was available

Can confidently say there’s a good chunk of people in here that have no idea how the cap works :lol:

I am not completely caught up yet (thread blew up this AM) but so far you are right. It is as if some folks are reading different news about a different sport with a non-existent collective bargaining agreement. I feel like I am being gaslighted :lol:

Not in love with the Reggie deal but the squad didn’t have the funds to do much else and I think they value the young guys higher than what they could afford on the open market.

g2c_URxEOxmRfmGA.jpg_large.jpg

WHERE'S THE HARDEN TRADE WHERES THE KAT TRADE WHERES THE LAVINE TRADE

Back
Top Bottom