The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Yeah, I’m trying to figure out why I see so much Malika slander. I definitely don’t know much about her except she fine as hell and those lips.

Yea, the massive subsidies he received from the government helped with that in a major way. Company didn’t even have a profitable year until 2020. People credit businessman with being “genius” far more than it actually involves genius.
Is SpaceX bad too? I have no idea lol

Privately held so none of the financials are public. They’ve had some successes in the actual work they do, so guess it depends on what you’re asking.
They did a raise in 2018 and so I've seen them every so often. It's good. Anyone who is invested is making money.

Betting SZN for 2023-2024 is off to a rocky start.

Breh bane about to be at 24/4/4 this next season with Ja out doing a stretch. He’s highly likely an ASG reserve

100 he doesn’t?

I’ll take the bet. Screenshot it. I promise to be pay my bets (barring any technicalities)

Less than 24 hours into free agency we have a $100 bet taken by a notorious NT NBA gambling delinquent that Desmond Bane will make the ASG. Betting is out of control :lol:

Seth curry will be in a Mavs uniform again and I’m still largely unmoved

He’s signed to basically a minimum contract too

One of my favorite Mavs ever that I nearly burned down American Airlines for when they traded him

This is what Dallas Mavericks basketball will do to you

Mark Cuban

giving this off season a C+ so far.

Not a whole lot left out there to generate much more excitement from me. Need these trades to happen.

SpaceX is garbage. They are OceanGate that follows regulations. (exaggeration but you get it :lol:) Blue Origin (Bezos' space company) is significantly better IMHO.

Privately held so none of the financials are public. They’ve had some successes in the actual work they do, so guess it depends on what you’re asking.
The fascination people have with going into space is completely lost on me. Have no interest.

I get why there’s some value to space exploration, but space tourism, nah.

The work culture is horrible but the stock options they give are generous. My home been there for a year and has a quarter mill in Spacex stock.

They did a raise in 2018 and so I've seen them every so often. It's good. Anyone who is invested is making money.

People are upset about how Elon handled his takeover of Twitter.

Now imagine if he reaches his goal of colonizing Mars. Not necessarily RIP but he will legit ruin it before there's a chance for any good to come of it :lol: |l

Back
Top Bottom