The Official NBA Season Thread

most likely a clips/pdx/philly 3-sum? :evil:
wonder if portland has leverage. sixers and heat going to bid for services. portland has so many guards already.

they said dray was hanging with dame a couple days ago :emoji_thinking:
CDE4E219-6E31-41B7-9080-8F3FE1D7404E.gif

I haven’t been more proud of an organization or a player than I am right now of the Blazers and Lillard. I think both sides wanted to do right by the other and I respect that. This is like a married couple that plans to divorce but keeps it classy so the kids aren't crushed. The Blazers and Dame have been operating separately for the entire off season so glad that neither side will take a reputational hit and both get what they want

but srs

why they do dat. Between that and the Harrison Barnes signings, those are the ones people should be upset about

It was briefly discussed last night but they are attempting to simultaneously rebuild and compete. They likely believe the returns from Dame and Simons paired with Sharpe/Scoot/Grant could b be competitive in the near future.

I don't love the HB deal but the ability to renegotiate and extend Sabonis, ultimately giving him a lower AAV on the extension is pretty solid and will provide future flexibility. They didn't lose any key pieces, added Duarte + Vezenkov and still ahve $13MM in cap space. A set of very UN-Sacramento transactions (and I mean that in a good way). Moving like a competent franchise out here :lol:

It was briefly discussed last night but they are attempting to simultaneously rebuild and compete. They likely believe the returns from Dame and Simons paired with Sharpe/Scoot/Grant could b be competitive in the near future.

I don't love the HB deal but the ability to renegotiate and extend Sabonis, ultimately giving him a lower AAV on the extension is pretty solid and will provide future flexibility. They didn't lose any key pieces, added Duarte + Vezenkov and still ahve $13MM in cap space. A set of very UN-Sacramento transactions (and I mean that in a good way). Moving like a competent franchise out here :lol:
Whatever money they gave to Barnes they should have just given to Brown

most likely a clips/pdx/philly 3-sum? :evil:
wonder if portland has leverage. sixers and heat going to bid for services. portland has so many guards already.

People are assuming it will be easy or worthwhile to just come off Simons if they acquire Maxey/Herro :lol:

Back
Top Bottom