The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Italy brand of ball just aint it-- credit to USA though for making them look like this

Lithuania destroying the USA and having a better record but then having to play Serbia while USA got Italy is fortunate for sure lol

Hali needs to be the starting PG.

Don’t understand how anyone could watch this team play and think otherwise.
Apology forms can be sent to the Villanova athletics recruitment department office.

Hali is nice but he’s not ready like JB and ‘em.

The rotations looks like they’re settling in anyways.

Good confidence builder for USA since Lativa or Germany are going to be a challenge on Thursday

Should USA advance to the Final, if it's Canada or Slovenia-- they should be able to beat both of them

Serbia, Lativa or Germany are going to be tough

Italy brand of ball just aint it-- credit to USA though for making them look like this

Lithuania destroying the USA and having a better record but then having to play Serbia while USA got Italy is fortunate for sure lol
Watched them play a couple of times. They are coached pretty well given that they have so little athletes. They are so stiff no natural athletes . They run a decent amount of action where they play off the post to make some passes.
Good with the movement during pick and rolls to force switches as well. This is just the worst italy team ever . Heck, they were able to beat serbia surprisingly enough and DR

Swift couldn't shine her shoes

I know nothing about Swift outside of the unflattering pictures of her that Peep Game Peep Game posts, but I don't know if people outside of that world can comprehend what she is/means.

I know I can't/don't so it's hard for me to compare the two fairly.

I know nothing about Swift outside of the unflattering pictures of her that Peep Game Peep Game posts, but I don't know if people outside of that world can comprehend what she is/means.

I know I can't/don't so it's hard for me to compare the two fairly.

I'm outside of that world and I can completely comprehend what she means.

Milk mediocrity like that whole Barbie/Oppenheimer summer craze.

Back
Top Bottom