The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I'm planning to camp out for my pairs. Gonna cop some 3/4 Dickies and knee-high socks to go along with them.

I'm pulling out that fit for every Suns game, thanking the lawd for every victory like...

ezgif-4-8aa79f91af.gif

Team USA lost?

Cut everyone except Ant-Man and Reaves, the Greatest Laker of All-Time.

Briefcase is cool too, he can stay.

I'm planning to camp out for my pairs. Gonna cop some 3/4 Dickies and knee-high socks to go along with them.

I'm pulling out that fit for every Suns game, thanking the lawd for every victory like...

ezgif-4-8aa79f91af.gif

Funniest part of this post is you saying you'd camp out for a pair of Bookers.

Would just be you and some mannequins.

K bought his man a building and it just sat there :lol: :smh: Jesus

Buying your boy a whole *** building only for him to do nothing with it is brazy.

It’s really not surprising tbh and Adele’s boyfriend’s line of questioning was spot on. KMart’s boy probably had a good idea but the ability to get **** off the ground is tough if you don’t have working expertise in that lane. Probably saw how much work it was going to take and fell back |l

Might be the first time I’ve heard anyone mention Uncle Larry in the top ten?

the commentary is hella good

“he was doing everything for the team.. larry was selling beer and tickets.”

“he was a combination of jokic, luka and jr smith.”

the random jr smith insert :lol:

the commentary is hella good

“he was doing everything for the team.. larry was selling beer and tickets.”

“he was a combination of jokic, luka and jr smith.”

the random jr smith insert :lol:

Larry Legend the hick from French Lick the best SF of all time during his peak years. He’s like Steph in the regard that he legitimately makes everyone else on the court better thru his style of play. Joker is the only one who even remotely does what he does.

Thankful I'll be able to watch any shenanigans with USA tomorrow since it's at 7:40

If they advance, either Germany or Lativa are gonna be a chore to beat

Back
Top Bottom