The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Heatles was underdogs in all them finals!?!

That 2007 run has become vastly overrated. And Finals appearances really didn't become in the basketball vernacular until Bron kept losing in them.

That 2007 run has become vastly overrated. And Finals appearances really didn't become in the basketball vernacular until Bron kept losing in them.

I mean we all knew the East was pretty much a cakewalk while whoever came out of the west had to go through battles for a solid decade or so

vaguely rmember the thunder being a 50 win 8th seed while the East regularly had losing teams making the playoffs

I mean we all knew the East was pretty much a cakewalk while whoever came out of the west had to go through battles for a solid decade or so

vaguely rmember the thunder being a 50 win 8th seed while the East regularly had losing teams making the playoffs
The biggest myth in the NBA “ The West was a gauntlet “

article-2114162-083A38D0000005DC-501_233x385.jpg
“With No Regard for Human Life” - Kevin Harlan

…i see Bron-Bron getting paper for the franchise he gonna purchase after he retires

I can’t believe we are HERE…..now :lol:. Wild times

AI played like 43mpg. Should’ve got more FTs in his prime tbh

he was 11.3 per 100 possessions for his career. In his peak season only Shaq attempted more per 100 possessions, and only by like a shade.

this was in a league where more physicality was generally allowed on the perimeter.

You think he should have gotten more FTA than prime Shaq?

Like whatever the refs thought of AI, it didn't seem to inhibit their ability to give him foul calls.

He got more foul calls than anyone not named Shaq, more foul calls than any other perimeter player.

how many more should he have gotten?

Back
Top Bottom