The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

No Excuses List

1) Lakers - about three cornerstones on the roster, LeBron James, AD, Reeves the most popular player in the league, etc. (pshhh forgot about Cam) They BETTER win.

2) Celtics - Zinger for Marcus Smart. Tatum is better than Luka right? Time is a ticking ***** - Better win now.

3) Warriors. Klay is promising championships. Steph is better than Magic Johnson right? They better win.

Last edited:
from 99-2014 the West was a 2 team conference

Spurs & Lakers 13 finals appearances

Rest of the conference: 3(2 by Dallas,1 OKC)

No one cares about The Clippers beating a burnt out washed Spurs team.

West still wasn’t a gauntlet in the Warriors years either,especially when KD joined .

Best team they faced prior to last season was those Harden Rockets

I know nothing about Swift outside of the unflattering pictures of her that Peep Game Peep Game posts, but I don't know if people outside of that world can comprehend what she is/means.

I know I can't/don't so it's hard for me to compare the two fairly.
IMG_3280.gif

tenor.gif

The East was straight trash during Bron's tenure, that's just a fact. Which made it even more egregious when he liked when the next best player in the conference in Miami

east was trash even before bron got there.. Just continued to be trash

meanwhile you had great teams that were held back because they had to face the lakers or spurs

think of those kings teams, the suns teams, hell the jailblazers roster was stacked, all those years dirk was getting called soft

Dirk was soft,dude use to routinely get punked/clamped up by 6’7-8 wings/forwards..Still remember David West slapping him. :lol:

I'll say the west always had good 8-9 good teams, but there weren't always multiple elite teams.

Looking back, Kobe/Lakers really took advantage of the 2008-10 years when there was an opening. Spurs were aging, Mavs were seemingly in a spiral, Suns had an identity crisis, Rockets were always hurt.

Sounds like the Germany lativa game was as competitive as I thought it would be

Schroeder was really 4/26 tho wtf while bertans was flame throwing

Franz got healthy— this gonna be a tough one for usa. If they can pull this off that’s a good win

Zargas gotta get nba attention

Dirk was soft,dude use to routinely get punked/clamped up by 6’7-8 wings/forwards..Still remember David West slapping him. :lol:

1694003583737.jpeg

I'll say the west always had good 8-9 good teams, but there weren't always multiple elite teams.

Looking back, Kobe/Lakers really took advantage of the 2008-10 years when there was an opening. Spurs were aging, Mavs were seemingly in a spiral, Suns had an identity crisis, Rockets were always hurt.

2010 lakers had to take on a 50 win thunder team in round 1 and had to battle

hell that lakers team lucky as hell the thunder had Scotty brooks looking lost as hell on the sideline

Back
Top Bottom