The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

this dude Kornet on the Celtics barely caught this alleyoop and he throwing up the Stromile Swift flying gesture, he didnt even dunk that clean #sitdownsir

Goober is -15 in 6 minutes :lol:. Gave up like 14 points to KP in 5 of them :sick:

Wizards just out here doing ‘my turn, your turn’ on Rudy switches :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket

damn.png

you PRAY that that's a calf strain and he's grabbing a little high on his calf so maybe

But that look back is the sign of death I get PTSD from that Achilles **** man

Yep. Strain. You can easily tell if it's an Achilles tear or not by a Thompson test so them labeling it a strain right now is great news. KAT dodges a huge bullet in all likelihood. Still have to do imaging however which could show more though.

Last edited:
Bruh…how did they get so much better after that championship run? It feels like they are probably still one of the best teams in the league when either of the Jays are resting :lol:

Also, I peeped that in the Q1 when they had scored the 45 they had 10 3PM which ties the single quarter record :wow: I need 7 games of the Boston and Milwaukee, both healthy
COTY Mazzulla implementing a system with more focus on ball movement and shooting more 3s. Natural improvement from The Jays as they get closer to their primes. Brogdon addition. Hauser getting minutes.

Back
Top Bottom