The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

20221124_210332.jpg

Pels been my darkhorse favorite since preszn but that’s not really what a darkhorse is having Zion the Unstoppable going brazy.

🙏 for his health, the Pels to win it all, then a quick dismantling and disgruntled superstar.

How can the freedom of an innocent woman right before the holidays so she can be with her family upset anyone? If she was straight and white they'd already have a movie or streaming show coming out >D
Seeing the comments here and elsewhere it's like she isn't a human being. Glad they worked it out and didn't have to bear the brunt of the punishment for a country that appears to hate her. Big Murderdeathkill was already detained for 14 years and had a 25 year sentence so it isn't as drastic a swap.

I don't think Jrue Holiday gets enough credit for how consistently good he's been since Philly. Can get you around 20 a night, great passer, rebounder, and defender. He never gets the recognition he deserves.

He only had 5 years left and people are *****ing? :lol:
We should have pulled the trigger a long time ago.
Honestly, this was all on Putin. I think he didn’t want to release her before the midterms so it’d look good for Biden. No surprise he let her go right after the runoff was over :lol:. They offered this up a while back.

Bout’s actual sentence was longer but it sounded like good behavior and cooperation was going to get him released earlier. ****

America trying to act holier than thou about Arms Dealing when there are like 150 guns per person here and I can slide into a Walmart and cop a Rambo gun TODAY is nonsense. Always worried about other peoples stuff.
Both things can be wrong. Things aren’t Black and white :lol:. Bout’s impact on wars/conflict around the world as a single individual were insane.

Back
Top Bottom