The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

I mean there’s a reason why Boston were the favorites to win the series. It’s not some made up thing :lol:

Tatum played bad, Steve did not. Golden State rightfully won. Clearly the determining factor.

Not sure why y’all are trying to make it something else :lol:

Does Atlanta have their pick? Wouldn’t take a ton for them to enter the Wemby sweepstakes.

What happened with Ice Tray?
He’s been ice cold as of late & then ran into Deuce McBride @ MSG wearing those clown shoes of his.

He’s getting dragged and rightfully so. And esp cuz ATL is prolly looking at themselves as somewhere between 2nd round & the ECF.

Why is everything all or nothing? I get that there are teams that know they won’t be winning a ‘chip this year but not everyone needs to either win or tank for a chance at an unproven commodity. It’s still a lotta szn left before they start thinking something strategically other than competing.

The league would be better for it no doubt. Whole buncha teams resting ppl and some bad basketball displayed trying to chase the bottom. Disgusting.

When my Spurs win the 2024 Chip, I don’t want no bandwagons. Y’all keep that same energy with the Warriors, Clippers, Lakers, And other bum *** teams. We losing now, but yet we hold the record for most consecutive playoff appearances not to mention 50 win records every season. We coming back.

1670613373558.gif

SpursNation!!!!!

When my Spurs win the 2024 Chip, I don’t want no bandwagons. Y’all keep that same energy with the Warriors, Clippers, Lakers, And other bum *** teams. We losing now, but yet we hold the record for most consecutive playoff appearances not to mention 50 win records every season. We coming back.

1670613373558.gif

SpursNation!!!!!
8D4D6C6E-6C58-44D2-BFA4-93369F40E25E.jpeg

If there ever were any bandwagon Clippers fans, they’ve hopped off already. Especially on NT. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom