The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Has anyone had trouble with YouTubeTV for games? Just got home and can't watch it because of some ******** about it not being available in my playback area. It's a ******* ESPN game. This has never happened before. Sitting here on hold with customer service :smh:

Y'all had me thinking the Lakers were getting blown out.
I just turned to the game and they're winning.

Reaves is a solid player for the Lakers.

Does all the dirty work Caruso use to do and gives them a bit more on offense.

Ham starting Schroeder and Peloton Pat is egregious, basically playing 3 on 5 offensively.

Philly completely flummoxed by a 3-2 zone :rofl:

All 5 players just standing around the 3 point line looking like a bad clueless college team

This is insane

Has anyone had trouble with YouTubeTV for games? Just got home and can't watch it because of some bull**** about it not being available in my playback area. It's a ****ing ESPN game. This has never happened before. Sitting here on hold with customer service :smh:
Ya someone ******* up because I can't watch any NBA games.

Ya someone ****ing up because I can't watch any NBA games.

This is really getting on my nerves. I'm just constantly logging back on the channel and sending feedback reports until someone answers on the phone. Not acceptable

This is really getting on my nerves. I'm just constantly logging back on the channel and sending feedback reports until someone answers on the phone. Not acceptable
Check on Twitter and we are not alone. They better get some developers back in the office to fix it.

Thybulle a bucket tonight
ooh.png

Another wide open dunk for Thybulle. :lol:
After 8 minutes Philly (finally) figured the zone out, now the Lakers aren’t communicating :lol: Embiid was the trailer, all the Lakers are back, how is Dennis the one picking up Embiid? Then Bron just leaves Thybulle in the dunker :rofl:

Trae getting 40/10 tonight. Brooklyn chicken noodle soup on the way

Jacque Vaughn is a sharp guy. Collins, Murray, Hunter all out so Brooklyn should be trapping relentlessly but Nurse is the only guy who does it in the regular season

Trae on pace for 30 shots :lol:

Jacque Vaughn wants to be an assistant forever I see.

Back
Top Bottom