The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

This narrative needs to be put in the OP and title because it comes up like every three games and it IS real. I don’t know the reasoning behind it but is for sure a thing and everyone notices it :lol:
I mean, there some obvious logic to a team that is visiting LA playing both NBA residents of Crypto in consecutive games, but the fact that this season the Lakers are always getting those teams on the second of back-to-back nights just seems like it can’t be totally coincidental.

Again?

I wonder how many more times this is gonna happen.

Not sure if you are trolling but this was posted less than a week and a half ago (as I alluded to)
In the past two weeks three weeks the Lakers have played home games against the Clippers (technically Clippers home game but still at Crypto), Nets, Pistons, Spurs, Pacers and Blazers tomorrow.

All of them were on the second night of back-to-back. According to @HIM they have 15 more such games this season.

It is a thing.

I mean, there some obvious logic to a team that is visiting LA playing both NBA residents of Crypto in consecutive games, but the fact that this season the Lakers are always getting those teams on the second of back-to-back nights just seems like it can’t be totally coincidental.

To be clear - I am in agreement with your logic here and that the fix is in or at least something fishy is going on

AD with some ridiculous low IQ fouls in the first 4 minutes :lol: now he can’t play any defense until the 3rd quarter

Not sure if you are trolling but this was posted less than a week and a half ago (as I alluded to)

To be clear - I am in agreement with your logic here and that the fix is in or at least something fishy is going on

I don't frequent this thread like that.

I have noticed it. Just saying it's happening again and wondering how many more times it will happen.

Relax.

Back
Top Bottom