The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Again, neither was that done for Bron and he still averaged 27 for his career. And compared to Bron, Magic was a better shooter. It’s safe to say Magic could’ve averaged 26+ if he chose to assert himself more. I’m just saying, it’s not far fetched that Magic could’ve averaged points in that range if he chose to facilitate less

Not sure why you keep trying to force LeBronze into this topic. But I will take the bait.

If we are playing this What If game, how much would BronzE average if he sacrificed facilitating in favor of more scoring?

If we are playing this game.

I see they are still on that "Dancing Bear" nonsense. Always felt that was a wild name to call another grown man.

Turiaf on the premises!

What EYE remember about Magic during his career is that he was considered a poor/non-shooter when he came in the league. But he worked hard on his jumper every offseason and became a very credible shooter, including from 3.

But he had a set shot with a relatively slow release, so he couldn’t really make outside shooting a big part of his offensive repertoire.

What EYE remember about Magic during his career is that he was considered a poor/non-shooter when he came in the league. But he worked hard on his jumper every offseason and became a very credible shooter, including from 3.

But he had a set shot with a relatively slow release, so he couldn’t really make outside shooting a big part of his offensive repertoire.
Clippers still suck 🤷🏽‍♂️

Catapult Slow Mo Sr.

Took forever to get that thing off.

1720812255715.png

#wiSARRds

Anyone else watching France vs Serbia? NBA Youtube streaming it, Jokic just chillin on the paint on defense. All the centers loving this no 3 second rule. :lol:

Dude getting called for hella fouls but France cant score for ****.

Again, neither was that done for Bron and he still averaged 27 for his career. And compared to Bron, Magic was a better shooter. It’s safe to say Magic could’ve averaged 26+ if he chose to assert himself more. I’m just saying, it’s not far fetched that Magic could’ve averaged points in that range if he chose to facilitate less

Magic was never a better shooter than bron :lol:

Shot under 25% from 3 every season of his career except 3 where he was shooting low 30’s

Back
Top Bottom