The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

He’s probably further along at his age than some of the guys that got taken in this draft were when they were 19. There’s some dudes that started at schools you’ve never even heard of, transferred a few times and wound up getting taken first round 4 years later.

This obviously doesn’t mean Bronny will develop like that too. But I don’t think it’s impossible. Needs to be locked in the gym with a shooting coach 24/7.

And yes, him getting the guaranteed contract is certainly a step more than it should’ve been, but Bron has the pull like that.

Lu Dort is 18 here i think Bronny doesn't seem too far off from this skill wise.

1721146482381.jpeg

You have to blame the media too…because there was a dude on USC (Kobe Johnson was averaging 11ppg, as well as four other players averaging more than Bronny at USC during this time ) and they left him out the “trifecta” for this :lol: :smh:

IMG_8330.jpeg

Yea I remember this graphic. Wild as hell man.

Lu Dort is 18 here i think Bronny doesn't seem too far off from this skill wise.

Yea Dort was far from a finished product here but the BIGGEST difference is his level of aggression/physicality while on the court. Not seeing that from LeBron James Jr. (Not saying you said their games are direct 1:1 translations)

Yea I remember this graphic. Wild as hell man.

Yea Dort was far from a finished product here but the BIGGEST difference is his level of aggression/physicality while on the court. Not seeing that from LeBron James Jr. (Not saying you said their games are direct 1:1 translations)

def doesn't have the aggression of a young dort, But Bronny i think BBIQ and instincts are better.

he makes the right decisions already, Dort had to learn that.

seems like he's the bizzaro Bronny,

has the skills but doesn't seem to have NBA physical tools.

Genes. Melo is not an athlete per se. But he was 6’8 and could move for real. Heavy emphasis on skill work and feel for the game. Y’all think I be trolling, but Baltimore hooping **** comes from playing 50, and getting buckets, you gotta be dumb creative in these environments. Breeds scorers mentality…at every level (Melo, Rudy, Will etc).

Kiyan is the same type of athlete that Melo is. An average one (but with size and skill….that ups it).

Funny as ****, because while posting in this thread, my homeboy said he just seen Kiyan at the airport some days ago, and he’s 6’7 now lol

Genes. Melo is not an athlete per se. But he was 6’8 and could move for real. Heavy emphasis on skill work and feel for the game. Y’all think I be trolling, but Baltimore hooping **** comes from playing 50, and getting buckets, you gotta be dumb creative in these environments. Breeds scorers mentality…at every level (Melo, Rudy, Will etc).

Kiyan is the same type of athlete that Melo is. An average one (but with size and skill….that ups it).

Funny as ****, because while posting in this thread, my homeboy said he just seen Kiyan at the airport some days ago, and he’s 6’7 now lol
he's going to need to grow to 6'8 and get that melo weight/stregth

but from looking at him
his frame seems is narrower, and doesn't look like he's getting a lot of separation.

if he's a 6'5 no pass scorer, who isn't a great athlete.
that to me profile as a great college guy but no role in the NBA.

Nah he’s about 6-5 I’d say

Melo had elite quickness and Strength too. Kiyan reminds me of Brandon Ingram. Boys crafty and can get to their spot. Same body type. Probably gone be 6’6” 6’7”-ish and weigh like 190lbs.

BI ain’t super athletic but he still does damage

Back
Top Bottom