The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Cancel culture Nt gonna come for me if I catch a pic of that bumper. She moved up a row, taking selfies with some other girls. Isaiah Joe wear his shorts over his belly button, just got his first OKC bucket welcome to him.

Omoruyi piling up stats righr now

image.jpg

Attachments

• 7AB40F75-61C3-4795-BF0A-96CCD081F904.jpeg
    7AB40F75-61C3-4795-BF0A-96CCD081F904.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 235
Cancel culture Nt gonna come for me if I catch a pic of that bumper. She moved up a row, taking selfies with some other girls. Isaiah Joe wear his shorts over his belly button, just got his first OKC bucket welcome to him.

image.jpg
At this point you got nothing to lose

Not getting up and leaving rn also supports my hypothesis. But gg Timberwolves fans. When those 3s started dropping it was curtains

image.jpg
:lol: At trying to make being a creepy deviant political. Either way you are cancelled for doing all this for some mid. OKC that desolate?

Jordan Poole getting some big minutes. Its been up and down though. If I was Kerr I would just let them finish it out. Long season

Clips defense can be disruptive. should end the season as one of the better defenses again

:lol: At trying to make being a creepy deviant political. Either way you are cancelled for doing all this for some mid. OKC that desolate?
Not really, just kind of bored and originally it was about her booty anyways.

Nancy Lieberman and Paris Lawson

Leebs used to shoot from the studio in Dallas (they shoot like 5 different Fox Sports _______” from there but I guess she was forced to move on site this season and shoot from the arena

6CDD0E07-F98B-4F1F-AAB0-661B41DBEA2F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom