The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Dame setting a pick for him to clear the shot.
He legit set a pick instead of meeting him. 🤣🙃
Screenshot_20221024-011824_Samsung Internet.jpg

-foe

This dude zion can’t catch a break I swear. I lowkey kind of feel like clarkson should have let that go but then he did get all ball. 🤔

All ball so its clean and no one can really say anything but also dangerous that he happened to get the block while Zion essentially still had it in his hand so that momentum caused him to fall. Basically the same force if Clarkson hit his arm, arguably worse since the ball is higher up and could swing Zion harder to the ground based on the angle. Not Clarksons fault that the timing happened to be like that though.

Love or hate CP3 this is still damn impressive. Give me him over Stockton and Nash

Stockton’s assist total will never be surpassed.
I know right, I was looking at that thinking Stockton must have been a machine. Every pass an assist. LOL. Dude even had a couple seasons when he played less than 70 games.

NT fantasy 1-0 :pimp:
Most total points of all teams also. KD and ky didn’t even do much either.

I know right, I was looking at that thinking Stockton must have been a machine. Every pass an assist. LOL. Dude even had a couple seasons when he played less than 70 games.
“I don’t like saying never, but ain’t nobody catching that. I don’t know who the statisticians were, who used to do the stats in Utah, but ain’t nobody catching that.”

It’s funny cp3 saying this because I’m sure NO was accused of doing this for him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom