The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

so assuming nobody loses to the Blazers, its Suns vs Clippers to decide the 5 & 6 seed.
Do the Clippers tank to try to play the Kings instead of Suns?
Do the Suns also tank to avoid the Warriors and play the Clippers instead?
Weird stuff coming up Sunday. Some dudes that havent played all year about to decide some West seedings lol

Yes but their game Sunday against the Clippers will decide who they play in the first round.
Suns win, play Clippers. Suns lose, play Warriors
Clippers will be playing a back to back, and the Suns should probably prefer to play a PG-less Clippers so I expect the Suns to play their starters on Sunday.

SMH

F1CCC86F-5056-4CE9-A4A9-9457D760F279.jpeg

Clippers will be playing a back to back, and the Suns should probably prefer to play a PG-less Clippers so I expect the Suns to play their starters on Sunday.
i screwed that up. Suns need to lose if they wanna play the Clippers. Win and play Warriors

so assuming nobody loses to the Blazers, its Suns vs Clippers to decide the 5 & 6 seed.
Do the Clippers tank to try to play the Kings instead of Suns?
Do the Suns also tank to avoid the Warriors and play the Clippers instead?
Weird stuff coming up Sunday. Some dudes that havent played all year about to decide some West seedings lol
Pels would have to lose too

If Pels win and clippers go 1-1

Pels get 5th seed. Clippers 7. And lakers 8.

What was even the point of trying to win that Sacramento game for Dallas :sick::rofl:

Somehow someway they will still find a way to lose this pick

Did Kuminga return after that nasty spill he had? Hope he didn't **** his wrist bracing for the fall.

That’s what I said a few weeks ago - that’s pretty unusual.

The last time a single team didn't get to 60 wins (ignoring shortened seasons) was the Spurs in 00-01 (58-24) and before that you're back to 1979.

Don't really know what it means - is the average better so a team doesn't stand out as much? - but just thought it was interesting.

Didn't know Philly was our last home game, I would have went last night. Fingers crossed we get the play-in game at home. I'm trying to be there.

Back
Top Bottom