The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Quickley been playing well and due for a nice raise, his contract ending soon. Will Knicks pay him?
I really hope he gets an extension. He can easily be a starting PG for another team. He works hard, has good team camaraderie and rarely gets injured.. what more could you want.

200w (23).gif

Yall enjoy your Saturdays ok

Clips need to win one of their final 2 games to lock a top six spot and avoid the play-in. If they win both, they’ll likely be the 5 seed because they own the tiebreaker over the Warriors. If they split the games, they’ll be 6th.

See no spreadsheets or nothin, This is all I needed lol thank you

Bane
Maxey
Herro
Poole

Think the guys ahead of Poole have more productive, efficient offensive games. A bit more versatile.

Both Herro and Poole have much to be desired defensively, but I’ll give Herro the nod over him. Maybe it’s the system he’s in, but Poole just doesn’t show much outside of scoring compared to the other guys.

Flip Ja and Trae and I’m with it.

I think addict4sneakers addict4sneakers nailed how I’d rank the others - though I’m not sure how I feel about multi-time All Star Maxey.
Maxey is 22. Bane going to be 25 soon. Maxey is younger than both Poole and herro. Post bubble herro been meh in the playoffs

That stretch when harden was out, maxey was at 23/6. He’s at 48/43/86 splits now. He might even be an all star next year if harden dips

Maxey is 22. Bane going to be 25 soon. Maxey is younger than both Poole and herro. Post bubble herro been meh in the playoffs

That stretch when harden was out, maxey was at 23/6. He’s at 48/43/86 splits now. He might even be an all star next year if harden dips
I’m all the way in he’s the best of that bunch.

I’m not as high on Bane in a vacuum as most, probably. But those two are a heavy cut above Herro and Poole.

I guess maybe I wouldn’t be shocked at annual all-star Maxey - but I wanna see more primary on-ball offense initiator work.

Back
Top Bottom