The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Greater North America team is stacked.

what’s stopping a match up between Canada vs US in the game for gold??

France. They have no perimeter players anymore, but they got all that shot blocking and no 3-second violations in the key on defense, plus international goal tending rules. I've always said the NBA should have adopted FIBA goal tending rules many years ago to get American players used to it. Embiid and Davis aren't going to take advantage of it like Gobert and Wemby will.

France. They have no perimeter players anymore, but they got all that shot blocking and no 3-second violations in the key on defense, plus international goal tending rules. I've always said the NBA should have adopted FIBA goal tending rules many years ago to get American players used to it. Embiid and Davis aren't going to take advantage of it like Gobert and Wemby will.

France might have a tough time getting out of their group. I know they just beat the brakes off germany, but the germans won the last world cup and were playing without franz/mo wagner and theis in the friendly against france.

France vs germany is gonna be good hoops

Probably not. They apparently hate the black jerseys. Also looks like a custom M&N jersey off the patch on the bottom left.
This guy pretty much confirmed it. He’s a Sixers insider and he had spoken on the PHLY Sixers podcast (link here: https://streamable.com/9t85e0) He mentions how people in the Sixers organization were pushing to get the black jerseys to return, and it it seems they might be getting their way.

20240708_100926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom