The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

caught the fever vs dallas wings game at the gym.. CC was hoopin, out there diming teammates up like prime magic. She’s definitely looking a lot better 20 games in compared to where she was two months ago.
Folks really tried to make arguments against her being on the Olympic team. Dumber than dumb :lol:

Leads league in assists and is 13th in scoring. On top of being the most popular name in the sport by miles.

Nothing more than a father hyping up his son,yt people hire their kids for jobs they ain’t qualified for everyday b.

Difference is those “people” aren’t hyping their kids up by saying how trash the other employees are. Nepotism is in fact everywhere, and in Bron’s case I’m happy he was in position to put his son on. The issue is trashing players that obviously put the work in just to be able to fill a roster spot. They may be trash compared to the starters/ stars, it they are still in the top 1% of ball players in the world.

Any of these players podcasts revelatory? They all seem pretty stale? Looking to add to my basketball slate

I currently listen to

Austin Rivers: Very good arguably my favorite
Bill Simmons: Meh
Zach Lowe: Used to be the only ball one I listened to but can get too nerdy for me tbh

Hi All. Please tell me that "glazing TF out" isn't a thing a lot of people are out there saying; that its just a shoeking thing? Right?

Thanks.

Please follow the new updated manual for NBA Social Media terms. If you have any more questions please contact our Help Desk

On NBA Twitter You're either a

D Eater
D Rider
Glazer
On your knees and
Need to wipe your knees

and
Gawk Gawk Gawk

Umm think there's more

But that's like 70% of it doe

IMG_2954.jpeg

IMG_2729.gif

And to be fair, Cam Christie does have nice look into shot. Stays shot-ready; quick release.

Certainly some things to be excited about…just not THAT excited.

Mero and Melo pod my fav player pod out right now. Love that Melo really letting his Bmore/Nyc personality show and Mero good at making everything feel smooth

This interview actually made D Wade likable. My guess one day we see CP3, Bron, AI, etc on there.

They have good guest ranging fromm all sports and entertainment

Any of these players podcasts revelatory? They all seem pretty stale? Looking to add to my basketball slate

I currently listen to

Austin Rivers: Very good arguably my favorite
Bill Simmons: Meh
Zach Lowe: Used to be the only ball one I listened to but can get too nerdy for me tbh
6 Trophies is great if you’re looking for a funny podcast.

Back
Top Bottom