The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

caught the fever vs dallas wings game at the gym.. CC was hoopin, out there diming teammates up like prime magic. She’s definitely looking a lot better 20 games in compared to where she was two months ago.

Bad loss tonight but CC and the Fever have definitely turned a corner.

CC and AB meshing well the last few weeks as the team has improved too and this is in spite of the best efforts from HiPs.

Gotta see the source reporting the offers from Houston & Detroit

Bev said the team agreed to promote his podcast, sell his merch in the arena and other non basketball perks. That’s what pushed their offer over the edge.

Im guessing that’s where the “historic” part comes in :lol:

The NBA won’t be the same without him. Gonna feel weird watching this upcoming season

Last edited:
Anyway to get this to stop popping up every few minutes?

IMG_8557.jpeg

Allow ads.

“But I don’t want to see ads!”
Click here.

“But I don’t want to see ads OR pay!”
Click here.

Along with Steven A., Dominique Wilkins, Bron, D. Wade and Spo, Kobe knew exactly what time it was with Lin. A point guard that couldn't go left (weak hand) and we had cats in here going crazy about his game when he couldn't do the most basic things required of a NBA point guard, while finessing a good contract is still wild.

How many gms do they play in Israel? Isn't it like less than half the NBA schedule or am I thinking of something else.

If my research is correct, they play like 25 games in the reg season and teams move up and have tournaments

Last edited:
Steve kerr is a people pleaser. He seems like he's deathly afraid of stepping on toes. How hard is it to spit some clichés about being a team player/sacrifice/front of the jersey? Embiid making history as the 1st player to disgrace 3 countries at once and plus don't he wear sketchers? Get this dude on the bench and put AD in the starting lineup. Stop player with me man

Bev said the team agreed to promote his podcast, sell his merch in the arena and other non basketball perks. That’s what pushed their offer over the edge.

Im guessing that’s where the “historic” part comes in :lol:

The NBA won’t be the same without him. Gonna feel weird watching this upcoming season
and i think euro league teams report the salary in net . So thats like close to twice the nba min if thats the case

Good for Bronny, getting a decent game in there, not so good for the social media algorithm, seeing all 12 of those points every other post lol

Back
Top Bottom