The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Y'all didn't use Quizlet in college?

This thread old af

We made flash cards with our own bare hands

Quizlet & Prepware the goats :lol:

Internet was out when you started college?

I only know what Quizlet is because I used it to help study for my Security+ and Network+. There’s some good ones out there :lol:

I was halfway done college by the time that site even came out :lol:

Facts! When you'd take a test and find out it's based entirely on the Quizlet one>>>>>

You trying to @Brosizzlew30.23 me. :lol: I just turned 33 back in September.
But Quizlet been around since my freshman year of college in 2009. It was a gold mine fr.

I know I can’t be the only one but was cheating culture OD for y’all too? Maybe I was too naive going in but **** was :wow:

I know I can’t be the only one but was cheating culture OD for y’all too? Maybe I was too naive going in but **** was :wow:
fbeae138-33f2-469a-8025-9abf2a16f941_text.gif

With all this technology and strict punishments it’s probably impossible to cheat the way we did back in the day?

Did you have to pretend to be fake mad?

Nah I was legit mad. Not cause they cheated cause I cheated when I was a kid, but because they cheated so terribly and it makes more work for me.

Cheating is so much paperwork for what’s been an autopilot week before holiday break.

They basically turned in an assignment with another kids name on it.

Spoke on this a couple years ago in the draft thread but I have to imagine the swing of going from a non top 100 recruit to the NBA after a 6 months of college basketball has to be HEAVY mentally. That's a quick come up.

In retrospect, he had a nice freshman season but was super unprepared for professional basketball on ANY level, let alone the NBA. Kid was 155 pounds soaking wet. I really wonder what his pre-draft process was like and how other teams had him rated.
Still trying to understand why KOC was shilling for him so hard

Nah I was legit mad. Not cause they cheated cause I cheated when I was a kid, but because they cheated so terribly and it makes more work for me.

Cheating is so much paperwork for what’s been an autopilot week before holiday break.

They basically turned in an assignment with another kids name on it.
Damn, this new gem sloppy

Didn’t realize that this was solely about school. The concept of school/grades is dumb. It doesn’t prove aptitude by and large. It proves time/resources mostly and a much smaller part of it is desire

Last edited:
Wanna replay this career highlight for my main man Alex Caruso. Twine Time Again!

I saw this highlight on SC & whoever was hosting said that AC was put on his “derrière” with absolutely no credit to Clyde for the assist.

Speaking of cheating I guess ESPN supports a culture of plagiarism.

Back
Top Bottom