The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I remember getting rejected by a school that only wanted top tier SAT scores. Heavily emphasized those scores over anything else. Fast forward 10 years. Hired a couple of graduates from them and I swear they didn't learn anything in that program. Some of the worse health care professionals from a clinical standpoint.

Refuse to hire anyone else graduating from them.

SAT is a scam for real.

There is no chance they ever actually change the logo, right? I feel it is too central to the league’s brand. Kobe would be the least controversial choice, though.

Kobe is my goat. All time favorite player....but he is farrrr from the least controversial choice lol dem ppl would bring up what happened in Colorado asap.

but the logo will probably never change, and Im fine with it. Its classic/iconic. It would be dope to have a change, specifically a silhouette of a black player, but I dont think it would be the same. Like when the WWF had to go to WWE that ish still looks off to me :lol:

I remember getting rejected by a school that only wanted top tier SAT scores. Heavily emphasized those scores over anything else. Fast forward 10 years. Hired a couple of graduates from them and I swear they didn't learn anything in that program. Some of the worse health care professionals from a clinical standpoint.

Refuse to hire anyone else graduating from them.

SAT is a scam for real.

It’s a test of how much you can cram in a short amount of time/what test prep you pay for.

That’s it

Standardized testing as a whole is broken. Even the best test takers get anxiety as a result of the pressure of these exams.

It sucks that you need the scores to just get your foot in the door for college admissions, or even a job. A 4.0 GPA doesn't always translate to applicable, real life skills.

I've always been a really good test taker which is how I know most tests are bs. There's so many tricks to figuring out an answer you don't know without even needing to cheat

When I was a tutor I only gave an initial evaluation and when I taught programming I just wanted to see the kids writing code. Tests are stressful, make learning less fun and really prove nothing

Standardized testing as a whole is broken. Even the best test takers get anxiety as a result of the pressure of these exams.
i did just fine, with minimal prep
but i was also in AP classes

Lakers Keep Pushing GIF - Lakers Keep Pushing Built ...

I did great on my SATs 🤷🏽‍♂️

they didnt give me the most clutch award for nothin', ya feel me

Shoulder problems suck.

Most of the time I wouldnt even recommend shoulder surgery, so many complications can happen during/after surgery even if you have a top surgeon.

I know I can’t be the only one but was cheating culture OD for y’all too? Maybe I was too naive going in but **** was :wow:

Bro we use to OD cheat in high school. :lol:
We use to take the TAKS test in Texas in order to graduate high school and they gave you all day to finish.
If you didn't finish within the time frame, they send you to the caffeteria.

A couple of my friends were slow so I told them to meet me in the cafferteria so they could copy my test.
I'm letting them copy my answers and everything going smooth, until this teacher spots it.
These dumb *** ****** didn't know how to be discrete for nothing, but they my dawgs.
Luckily, she was a black teacher and she only seperated us, but we had already did what we came to do.
I remember walking out feeling like we pulled the heist of the century.

Back
Top Bottom