The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

giphy (97).gif

"Just how I feel". There's a good start to understanding right there, you're right on the cusp, keep going, I believe in you

Dude I understand people go through struggles and they feel hopeless and lonely. I'm just saying don't use it as an excuse when you don't get your way.

I guess it depends on when you define as “back in the day” but I am also not talking about your regular run of the mill cheating like plagiarism, utilizing test banks, etc. Folks were legitimately running Ocean’s 11 type schemes.

if you and your homies weren’t taking the same classes during different periods and buying blank copies of scantrons you were reverse hustling.

11th grade i was walking around the local college campus and saw that their student store sold scantron sheets. my mind was blown, i thought teachers could only get them from special stores or from admin. man, nothing was the same after that :lol: peak levels of lazy

Back
Top Bottom