The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I'm glad you find it funny. That's clear proof you don't understand and don't actually care about understanding either. Real helpful. Good job on that respect part too.

Like I said bud. My opinion. You don't have to agree.

and I never said anything about not caring but go ahead.

I understand but using that as an excuse when anything goes wrong and doesn't go your way is a pathetic lifestyle.

People take mental health days? LOL.

Is what it is I support the dude and hope he's happy but just B made IMO
You’re right. It could be worse. He could live in Cleveland. THEN he would have something to be sad about

I'm sorry if y'all don't agree with me, but I love this site and you guys and love talking sports. Sorry it went off topic.

I hope you guys are all happy and hug your loved ones during this time of year.

It's all love on my end

Salute :pimp:

And would love to hear stories and beliefs that differ from mine to make me a more well rounded human.

Caris going early 2000 look 🤣🤣🤣
D8C6DE24-8F6A-49A5-B587-68BE31374C08.jpeg

Probably won't see Dray for a month in between injuries/load management and 1st quarter ejections

Plenty of chances for the young guns to get reps

Does this mean he is going be back on Inside making random in-season appearances?

I do. I just don't let it consume me. We all have bad days and good days. Up's and downs.

WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS.

Not everyone is built the same. I know a person where even after having a good day, one small inconvenience snowballs her thought process into something very negative. Turns out she had severe depression.

I had anxiety earlier this year and after going through counseling and CBT, I realized me giving my anxiety weight was making it worse. I decided to just say F it. If I had it, I accept it, I mentally put it on the side and know that it’s there, but I don’t let it control me and that’s how it went away.

But not everyone can do that. Who knows what triggers he has or generational trauma he endured.

Let’s leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom