The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1671832945514.gif
i had a obese teacher in 6th grade and she did this to a chair in the computer room one time. all those bright colored see through Apple computers were shaking and **** as she hit the ground.

Damn those are nice. I haven't messed with sneaker releases in 6 or 7 years, whats it like to try to get something like that these days?

I am thinking of coming out of retirement in 2023. I saw these “Wizards PE” Jordan 3s coming out next summer and I mess with them. I also kind of want some Kobe IVs too because I had the OG Hornet IVs and saw someone (maybe) with the Protos the other day. Brought back memories. It’s crazy how all of his OG kicks were sitting on shelves going on deep discount and hitting outlets back in the day.

I am thinking of coming out of retirement in 2023. I saw these “Wizards PE” Jordan 3s coming out next summer and I mess with them. I also kind of want some Kobe IVs too because I had the OG Hornet IVs and saw someone (maybe) with the Protos the other day. Brought back memories. It’s crazy how all of his OG kicks were sitting on shelves going on deep discount and hitting outlets back in the day.
Im staying retired lol once I got my lightning 4s I gave up

Have been picking up Answer IVs on deep discount lately tho

1671835722195.gif

The same reason every other team isn’t. C’mon, man :smh:

EYE do not condone what Miles did and it was an unforgivable act and he got off way lighter than he should’ve.

HOWEVER his baby moms wants him to play so she can get that $$$, and Lakers need help with AD out for who knows how long. We can have the moral conversations after the season.

Adam silver needs to just suspend him already so it can get rolling.

EYE do not condone what Miles did and it was an unforgivable act and he got off way lighter than he should’ve.

HOWEVER his baby moms wants him to play so she can get that $$$, and Lakers need help with AD out for who knows how long. We can have the moral conversations after the season.

Adam silver needs to just suspend him already so it can get rolling.
“We can have the moral conversations after the season”

“Adam Silver needs to just suspend him already so it can get rolling.”

Imagine condoning a domestic abuser going back to his multimillion dollar profession, which is a privilege that he threw away which his recklessness behavior, just so your favorite player can have a slightly better chance at making the playoffs yet alone winning a championship :sick: :smh:

Being out of the league is what he deserves at this particular moment. Just like the Hornets in the standings, he is exactly where he needs to be - unemployed.

“We can have the moral conversations after the season”

“Adam Silver needs to just suspend him already so it can get rolling.”

Imagine condoning a domestic abuser going back to his multimillion dollar profession, which is a privilege that he threw away which his recklessness behavior, just so your favorite player can have a slightly better chance at making the playoffs yet alone winning a championship :sick: :smh:

Being out of the league is what he deserves at this particular moment. Just like the Hornets in the standings, he is exactly where he needs to be - unemployed.

Once again I said in my post in the first paragraph I don’t condone what he did. He should’ve gotten jail time. He didn’t.

So now we’re going to punish the mother of his child twice by not only failing to put her abuser in jail but now also cutting off her meal ticket?

Miles Bridges should be in jail.

But he’s not. Suspend him, let him play and make him pay that child support. Why should that child her the victim experience financial hardship because he’s a terrible human being?

But he’s not. Suspend him, let him play and make him pay that child support. Why should that child her the victim experience financial hardship because he’s a terrible human being?

Dude. This is literally sick. You don’t care about his baby or his baby’s mother. You care about LeBron’s legacy.

The fact that you even referred to him “as her meal ticket” makes you sound even more crazy in this situation. His actions against her put him out of a job. He should not be rewarded with a 8-figure deal for his actions just to up her child support.

This too far, man. Even for you.

Back
Top Bottom