The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Wifey and BM linked up before Christmas to pledge no drama and complete hospitality knowing that is going to get them Benzes and Birkins
1671904192957.jpeg

Weird way to hold it against Luka that the roster is built the way it is

The sentiment has been strong this season

Regardless of the usage, this roster is worse than last season's and it was plain to see how flawed it was when they faced the Warriors

You can't just have spot up shooters and Dinwiddie as your best secondary creator if you're a serious team in the Playoffs

I suspect that statistically speaking its still much more likely for a team that takes a 20 point game in an NBA game to win than the other team, but its crazy to me, just as a fan watching a game, how much less secure I feel about a 20 point lead than back when I started watching the NBA. Used to be your team hit that margin and you were like, "yeah, we got this." Now, at least for me, its like, "cool, but there's still a lot of time left; we better not start bull****ting around and blow this" :lol:

but like thats not going to happen...if you don't run in the first place.

again like do they have to be at the very bottom in both pace, and transition frequency.
like dead last?

they can't pump those numbers up at all?

Luka used to run all the time at real madrid when he was a tad bit...slimmer
Him, Harden, CP :lol:

Control every single possession & try to win with as little cardio as possible.

Common sense says you’d at least want to try for the easy transition opportunities in the playoffs, but there’s a conditioning cost there :lol:

I understand the league not giving the Lakers a prime time game on Christmas, but giving them a game that starts at 11:30 PST is laughable. That game is gonna be gross. :lol:

I understand the league not giving the Lakers a prime time game on Christmas, but giving them a game that starts at 11:30 PST is laughable. That game is gonna be gross. :lol:
Maybe not the whole thing, but I would definitely expect a brick and turnover packed 1st quarter.

It was either that or 7:30 PST/10:30 EST and America as whole is more likely and able to watch at 11:30PST/2:30 EST #EastCoastLivesMatter

But the Mavs had a game last night too (tipped 2.5 hours earlier, though) so it should all balance out.

Back
Top Bottom