The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I didn't wanna be the one to say it.

Those posts should still exist here too. I'm willing to bet alot of money that there was WAY more negative commentary on the X-Mas jersey than positive. That would be the safest bet I've made all year in fact.
michael-jordan-bulls.gif

I didn't wanna be the one to say it.

Those posts should still exist here too. I'm willing to bet alot of money that there was WAY more negative commentary on the X-Mas jersey than positive. That would be the safest bet I've made all year in fact.
Proof how people just love jerseys the second they become old and can be nostalgic about em. Reason so many throwbacks get default love just for being throwbacks cause of the nostalgia

the league should leave Christmas open until like 2 weeks before and make it invite only. Not trying to see Draymond and peloton Bev on the lords day

I'm intrigued to see if Ja will debut his sigs.

Also looking forward to seeing Peloton Pat "too small" Luka while the Lakers down 30.

the league should leave Christmas open until like 2 weeks before and make it invite only. Not trying to see Draymond and peloton Bev on the lords day

Logistically that sounds like a nightmare but it’s possible if the matchups aren’t cross country

Yeah, it wouldn’t really be possible because the national TV schedule is the crux of what they use to carve out the rest of the schedule and Christmas Day is one of the premiere days so that has to be pinned down. And amitt5504 amitt5504 ‘s point is very valid as well because unless the traveling team is already headed to a road trip on that coast then they likely wouldn’t be amenable to it because of the undue travel burden.

Those are just the major roadblocks but by flexing games out (as opposed to in like you were with COVID), it would be a ***** to reschedule and then you have to consider that the teams would be losing a premiere national TV game so there would be that complication to consider when rescheduling it.

Yeah, it wouldn’t really be possible because the national TV schedule is the crux of what they use to carve out the rest of the schedule and Christmas Day is one of the premiere days so that has to be pinned down. And amitt5504 amitt5504 ‘s point is very valid as well because unless the traveling team is already headed to a road trip on that coast then they likely wouldn’t be amenable to it because of the undue travel burden.

Those are just the major roadblocks but by flexing games out (as opposed to in like you were with COVID), it would be a ***** to reschedule and then you have to consider that the teams would be losing a premiere national TV game so there would be that complication to consider when rescheduling it.

Most of the league played Friday. Everyone was off today. How much different would it be with a TBD game 6 or 7 in the playoffs. Or a play in game at the end of the year?

🤔

Most of the league played Friday. Everyone was off today. How much different would it be with a TBD game 6 or 7 in the playoffs. Or a play in game at the end of the year?

🤔
There would probably be a whole massive butterfly effect to it after the actual Christmas games. Being that each team needs to play each team a certain number of times, Scheduling at the arenas with other events using the same arena, all that.

There would probably be a whole massive butterfly effect to it after the actual Christmas games. Being that each team needs to play each team a certain number of times, Scheduling at the arenas with other events using the same arena, all that.

Homie been talking about an invitational/in season tournament to spice things up. Make it a Christmas Cup. Doesn’t count on your record. Find some incentives

Did we even confirm the in-season tournament is happening this season :lol:

Now THAT I want to hear the logistics of because idk how you have all 30 teams involved and do it in less than 5 consecutive days. Even if you do seeding by the 16 best records (could be a test for that as a future model) it’s still 4 consecutive days at a minimum.

Unless someone has details or other potential ways they could play it out.

Back
Top Bottom