The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Nia Long on this Best Man series.
52B15DE4-D63A-4A8B-B183-C44FF612B9CC.png

Ime lost his mind. Vintage yams.

In season tournament is supposed to be implemented 2023-2024 season

Thanks my guy! And that makes sense because I feel it would have been shoved down our throats by now :lol: I wonder how having another semi-long break right before Christmas will play out

Merry Christmas NBA Thread,I hope yall will remember it was I that said the Lakers will with the chip this year.

And im not talking potato chip.

Im talkin chip chip.

Finally watched Midsommar last night. I enjoyed it and it was just as uncomfortable as y’all said but man….I am just thankful I never let any of my white friends work me into a shoot like that talmbout some “Come to my remote European village and partake in this secret celebration that I’m not going to tell you anything about…yes, it is with my family even though my real my family died when I was a little boy. Trust me it will be a very authentic experience!”
1671978034968.gif

After sleeping on it, while I am not in favor of Dani’s actions ,Christian literally brought it all on himself but that BAN Pelle essentially put it all in motion and started incepting Dani before they eem left the states so he deserves his fair share of the blame as well. He’s probably getting in them guts with a dozen flabby and sick naked women in a semi-circle right now….

1671978805606.gif

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom