The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Of course it hurts. Again the foul baiting. The disappearing acts. Those been the demons. Both teams going to turn the ball over but this is the NBA. one high turnover guy won’t hurt you. 2 can. 3 will kill you.

Ok so why say you can overcome it when Harden has never overcame all of his flaws? He was never gonna get a title as your #1 guy. Then as a #2 if he can't hog the ball he'll check out on you like he did last year.

I do NOT condone the Jordan and Kobe comparisons but what are you arguing? That he was overrated? Yes, if folks put him in THAT category but he was Top 5 in his peak and hasn’t won a ring. A lot of people haven’t won rings or as may as they could have because of Jordan, Kobe (and Shaq to an extent), LeBron and Steph. Even with the scenarios you mentioned, he is running into Lebby or Steph eventually and his teams would have lost just in a later round. I can’t knock him for not contending with Top 10-13 guys of all-time when he is not a Top 10-13 guy of all-time himself.
You either win chips or you're a fraud. This is how basketball works

Joker been a fraud the last two years I guess

Lakers sending doubles at Luka every possession and the rest of the team can’t do anything :lol:

You would think the rest of the team is well rested after minimal cardio while watching a near triple-double 50 piece from Luka on Friday but they aren’t doing anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom