The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Did Ja inherit KI ****ty designs?

Joints look trash ... maybe Im just old.
No you just lame
755002AE-159F-4512-9716-3BA9F3316545.gif

No you can't overcome those amount of turnovers and yes he shot 40%. Unless you outmatch a team in talent you not overcoming that. That's been the story of Harden every year in the playoffs. He gets exposed.

Boston was turning the ball over like crazy all throughout the playoffs last year. Ultimately they hurt it bad shooting hurts more.

Glad to hear Stephen A calling out the 3 out of control lefthanded dudes on the Knick's who only go left no matter what. Brunson, Barret, and Randle

Because he couldn't get past Steph and some of the greatest teams ever in the playoffs

It’s kind of wild that everyone criticizes him and CP3 for “tricking off the WCF in 2018”. No. They just played a Top 3-5 team of all-time that was way better than them and cranked the heat up. Sometimes it be like that 🤷‍♂️

29/4/13/4 on 44/45 shooting seems pretty solid for a fraud.

I’m sure we’ll see better from “The People’s Champ” later today though.

This Harden v. Westbrook argument is very weird.

Both are past their prime. One is slightly more washed than the other. One will prob miss the playoffs while the other will be a 1st or 2nd round exit like usual.

Spurs without Kawhi...
Benching vs CP0 led Clippers...
Last year...

All for a guy that was apparently in Mike's and Bean's class...nah

I do NOT condone the Jordan and Kobe comparisons but what are you arguing? That he was overrated? Yes, if folks put him in THAT category but he was Top 5 in his peak and hasn’t won a ring. A lot of people haven’t won rings or as may as they could have because of Jordan, Kobe (and Shaq to an extent), LeBron and Steph. Even with the scenarios you mentioned, he is running into Lebby or Steph eventually and his teams would have lost just in a later round. I can’t knock him for not contending with Top 10-13 guys of all-time when he is not a Top 10-13 guy of all-time himself.

I do NOT condone the Jordan and Kobe comparisons but what are you arguing? That he was overrated? Yes, if folks put him in THAT category but he was Top 5 in his peak and hasn’t won a ring. A lot of people haven’t won rings or as may as they could have because of Jordan, Kobe (and Shaq to an extent), LeBron and Steph. Even with the scenarios you mentioned, he is running into Lebby or Steph eventually and his teams would have lost just in a later round. I can’t knock him for not contending with Top 10-13 guys of all-time when he is not a Top 10-13 guy of all-time himself.

Y'all act like it's only the Warriors that he ran into. Ever since the 2011 Finals his playoff career is littered with being a much lesser version of himself and somewhat inexplicable losses. And just as many if not more to non all time great teams.

Back
Top Bottom