The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

"The average time lost for in-season UCL repairs in the NBA is 25.1 games (55.0 days). Unfortunately, the degree of Sabonis’ sprain has not been made public."

indignation-jump.gif

The Grizzlies are becoming Suns South

Again, they’re a young team so I can somewhat understand the arrogance but this quote from a 13 year vet and 3-time NBA champion is reckless. He should be adding some seriousness to the locker room, not condoning this behavior.

I just looked and Danny Green is there oldest player w/13 years experience then Steven Adam’s with 9 years, Tyus Jones with 7, Dillion Brooks with 5 and everyone else has 4 or less :wow: Things make a lot more sense now and they also make me appreciate guys like Iggy and Haslem too #OldHeadsMatter

MO might be out on Cleveland. Stick a big wing on one or both of those guards and they're highly vulnerable. Noticed this during the Toronto game, but they stuck VanVleet on Okoro and let Scottie and OG wreak havoc on Garland/Mitch.
Okoro, Mobley really cant make smaller player pay for guarding them. They need to take a leap if they are to become true contenders.

KD still playing at an elite level while Jon Scheyer is the Duke head coach, Darrell Arthur works for the Nuggets and Andrew Bynum been long gone.

When you put it like that :lol: Also noticed in the next weeks he will firmly be in the Top 15 for scoring passing Gervin, 'Nique, Big O, Hakeem and Elvis Hayes. The crazy part is he's doing this at 34 even though during his career he has missed an entire season and has seasons of 27 and 35 games played :sick: He actually has a slightly higher career PPG than Bron but he'll never play as long although it looks like he'll be up there.

KD lost a step but then he realized he can just shoot over all types of defense anyway

I don’t even see how he lost a step. Truly one of the best players ever

I feel like people feel obliged to say he lost a step solely because of the nature of his injury. He’s scoring more and more efficiently. That’s not what losing a step looks like. We just have to admit current players like KD, Bron and Steph are aliens and maintain a high level of play when they are supposed to be declining. They are the exceptions to the norm which is why they are Top 15 players.

IDK his shots from 0-10 feet are the lowest its been the past two years.

He did go from playing on the biggest court ever is GSW to more confined space. Last year he had almost no help around him too.

Either way he’s shooting 56% from the field at 34. Averaging 30. I understand the asking price was wild but EYE would have given Brooklyn whatever they wanted for KD if I had enough to compete.

The Cavs desperately need a solid 3. What they got won't cut it against Durant, Giannis, Tatum, etc.

Caris is supposed to be that 3rd scoring option and he is so inconsistent and so annoying at times makes you wanna go crazy. They do miss Dean Wade but he ain't the answer either.

It's growing pains too. Inexperience. It'll take time. Mobley is fine but he's the distant 3rd wheel so obviously his numbers will go down. He still has it though.

When Brooklyn shoots the way they did no one can compete with them.

Darius tries hero ball too much and JB doesn't adjust schemes at all.

Tough L last night no doubt.

They'll be okay. Just want them to finish top 6 and get a full series which I think is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom