The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Bulls have to be blown up. Nice win for the rockets. Good things happen when Sengun touches the ball.

Good to see Jalen shoot the ball well after this slump he’s been in.
Russ’ expiring waiting for chicago

I’m hearing there is ZERO chance they blow it up mid year. Their ownership rivals lakers in cheapness. The play in is HUGE for that ownership.

Plus to 4 protected pick. Otherwise goes to Orlando. Odds are flattened. Even if they have worst record after blow up, they have like 25 percent chance of losing their pick

Sucks about Lavine's knee. You can tell too, dude turned mostly into a jump shooter this year.

Gonna be hard to get real value in return for their guys.

Cavs on a 2 game losing streak, really need to avoid playing Nets or Philly 1st round, we will get bounced by both.

Mobley jump in year 2 not there yet, he has 0 go to moves or a 15 footer

Bulls will be lucky to get two second rounders for Vuc. LaVine got **** value right now because of the contract and knee. DeRozan is an acquired taste still.
False

If the lakers call, they will want 2 first rounders, Ad, and half the franchise for any of those three.

Everybody pipes when to ****s this weekend

lady holding onto her plate at the marrietta diner wylin.. ma’am your food is DRENCHED in sewer water, put it down

i actually ran into some pipe issues out here in california last week and it was a pain in the ***. had to **** at work and shower at the gym for a few days while it was getting fixed. makes me grateful for days i can just turn a sink knob and not worry. good luck to the folks out in ATL dealing with this. i wouldn’t wish plumbing problems on anyone

Back
Top Bottom