The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Not even lying this used to be my go to move back in the day. :pimp: Got numerous people with it, remember doing it to this one dude in the park and he slipped a bit too and his whole team was like OHHH SHHHH and I had a wide lane to the basket and I bricked the wide open layup. :lol:
It's like a stop and go, that's what we called it over here. Always works good on dudes with no quickness.

loiter-squad-meme.gif

Last edited:
Grizzlies was everybody favorite last season when they didn’t respect LeBron/Lakers ,but soon as their “disrespect” turned to the Warriors,and the rest of the West to a lesser extent the “turn” happened :lol:

Let them young bois talk they **** mane,either they gon back it up or fold :lol:

Grizzlies was everybody favorite last season when they didn’t respect LeBron/Lakers ,but soon as their “disrespect” turned to the Warriors,and the rest of the West to a lesser extent the “turn” happened :lol:

Let them young bois talk they **** mane,either they gon back it up or fold :lol:
They turned on themselves taking about freezing. No need to cape for Dynasty Dillon Brooks of all people
heh.png

You could see the turn in the grizzlies a mile away.

That said, the Ja **** was light. Kinda surprised it got all the attention it did. But yeah, they annoying. But I like them talking.

That griddy **** and the extras weird tho

they been runnin their mouths about the warriors since iggy re-signed with gsw after he slighted the grizz youth a few years ago. it’s nothing new. the “turn” you’re referring to is only happening because these dudes have kept barking and haven’t backed **** up one too many times.

All in on Kuming. He’ll be ready by playoff time.

he’s taking a page from Wiggins book. defend the other team’s best opponent and then be a cutter/slasher on offense. he’s settling into his role for now but no one can tell what his ceiling really is given his athleticism. getting better at putting the ball on the floor, too.. :pimp:

Warriors.

Jordan Poole goated. Young killer.

I'm sad Kobe never got to work with him. I feel like he would've loved him.

Back
Top Bottom