The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This. Cuban better open up his checkbook. Would be a shame if dude dont get a ring in the near future. This a 2nd round team, MAYBE WCF at best.
Spending money ain’t ever been the problem.

It’s spending money in the right places that always gets a little goofy.
Mavs just gonna keep spinning their wheels into a playoff spot aren’t they :smh::lol:

Dudes shot terribly, should have lost and Knicks didn’t even have brunson or Barrett
As crummy as we think the roster is, they’re probably too good to miss the playoffs barring a Luka injury.

Actually think the Jordan Poole hype is still too much. He’s a really good 6th man scorer but I’m not sure if I see him as being the guy on a good team or even the second best guy.

Dubs just need him to be a star in his role and not make defensive mistakes come playoff time. Like he did last year. If he can do that again this year, that’ll be 2 years of contributing to high level basketball. That would justify his contract etc. The raw numbers/production will come as he grows into another role, and the core guys age out. Don’t let the dubs F around and win this year. The West really looking shaky, and they got the core/coaching to win all those playoff series.

My co-worker just told me Luka will only last 5 more years in the league due to his body type :rofl: I told him it's gotta be heavy walking around everyday with that much hate in your heart :lol:

Luka’s game is going to age wonderfully.

So what he said doesn’t make any sense….

But that’s how you know he’s crying :lol:

Dubs just need him to be a star in his role and not make defensive mistakes come playoff time. Like he did last year. If he can do that again this year, that’ll be 2 years of contributing to high level basketball. That would justify his contract etc. The raw numbers/production will come as he grows into another role, and the core guys age out. Don’t let the dubs F around and win this year. The West really looking shaky, and they got the core/coaching to win all those playoff series.

He’s also only 23 and doesn’t even have his grown man body yet. He’s perfect in his role.

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 9.01.52 AM.png

Until it reverts(if it even does).... Jordan Poole future star.

Back
Top Bottom